Did you know that small businesses make up nearly all Hawaii companies and employ about half of the state’s workforce?1 That is a significant part of the Aloha State’s economy.
All small businesses in Hawaii need the protection of business insurance. It can keep your company going when unexpected events occur, such as:
- Claims of personal injury or property damage
- Accusations of professional negligence
- On-the-job employee injuries
- Damage to business property
- Auto accidents while driving for business
NEXT is 100% dedicated to small business and insures more than 1,300 types of small businesses and self-employed workers. We make it easy for you to get the right coverage at the right price and purchase your policy online in less than 10 minutes.*