Washington state is home to more than 650,000 small businesses, which employ 1.4 million workers.1 For the owners of these companies, protecting their businesses, their employees and their livelihoods with Washington business insurance is essential.
Business insurance in Washington can provide a financial safety net that helps pay unexpected expenses when things don’t go as planned. For example, when:
- Someone says you caused an injury or property damage
- Employees get hurt on the job
- You’re accused of professional negligence
- Business property is damaged
- Accidents happen when driving for business
NEXT insures more than 1,300 types of small businesses and self-employed workers. We make it easy for you to get the right coverage at the right price and purchase your policy online in less than 10 minutes.