Kentucky is home to more than 350,000 small businesses and self-employed professionals.1 These companies span all industries, from small construction offices to restaurants to real estate agents. They all need business insurance to stay safe.
Business insurance is critical because it can provide a financial safety net after unexpected events and sudden costs resulting from:
- Claims of personal injury or property damage
- Accusations of professional negligence
- Employee injuries on the job
- Damage to business property
- Business-related auto accidents
NEXT is 100% dedicated to small business and insures more than 1,300 types of small businesses and self-employed workers. We make it easy for you to get the right coverage at the right price and purchase your policy online in less than 10 minutes.*