The more than 460,000 small businesses headquartered in Wisconsin help drive the state’s economy by employing 1.3 million of its workers.1 They all need business insurance to stay safe.
If you’re a small business owner in the Badger State, you’ll also need insurance coverage to protect your company and employees. Having the right policies can keep your business running after work-related injuries, accidents and mistakes.
Business insurance in Wisconsin may include coverage for:
- Claims of injury or property damage
- Work errors, including missed deadlines and incomplete projects
- On-the-job employee injuries
- Damage to business property
- Business-related auto accidents
NEXT is 100% dedicated to small business and insures more than 1,300 types of small businesses and self-employed workers. We make it easy for you to get the right coverage at the right price and purchase your policy online in less than 10 minutes.