The real estate business has rapidly become a highly competitive industry.
New realtors seem to come into the industry with the belief that it's is an easy way to make a lot of money—quickly. However, the most successful real estate agents focus on growing their business to attract new clients, not just chasing down million-dollar listings. Therefore, in order to maintain any business model, it is important to establish a strong presence in front of potential customers that accurately expresses your value.
If you want to see your real estate marketing business grow to new heights, take the time to formulate a carefully crafted business marketing plan that can set you up for long-term success.
Real Estate Advertising Ideas To Help You Stand Out
In combination with methods that have been around for years, you have to stay relevant with new-school ways to market.
Remember, to buy or sell a home can be an intimidating concept. Your clients want to know that they can trust you, that you are professional, and have their best interest in mind. The competitive nature of this business practically mandates the use of both offline & online marketing strategies. Although your real estate marketing plan should include both, it is important to customize each to your specific client.
Here's a rundown of a few real estate marketing strategies you can take advantage of on both sides:
Online Marketing: This type of marketing gives realtors a chance to soothe their clients from the comfort of their own home. Here are some online real estate advertising ideas.
- Website: Have a branded website with up-to-date listings so clients can easily peruse through properties on their own time.
- Blog: Whether it is within your website or hosted on another online platform, you can establish validity as a realtor via informative blog posts.
- Podcasts: Use your actual voice to get recognized as a real estate prophet and share your philosophy and industry knowledge with listeners.
- SEO: You can create content in your blog, website, or on any platform that is specifically designed to optimize SEO through keywords.
- Social Media: This is the easiest way to engage your audience with the fastest results. You can use Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram to familiarize yourself with their taste and notice trends that work through their response.
- Virtual Staging: You can save a lot of capital by conducting an online virtual stage of your listed properties, while still giving prospective buyers the chance to visualize themselves in the property.
Offline Advertisements: Although the world-wide-web is a great resource for marketing, the old, tried and true, offline marketing is still a great way to advertise in real estate. To help boost your realtor marketing success, you can try...
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing: You are more likely to listen to a trusted friend’s recommendation than any random ad. Networking & business cards are still good real estate marketing tools. Both are your first point of contact with a prospective client and first impressions are crucial to building future clientele.
- Community Outreach: Volunteer in your area and get to know important aspects of the community you list homes in. Meet with farmers, city council members, or volunteer for local charities and attend social/business events. You are a walking advertisement.
- Run an Open House with Paper Flyers: Paper flyers travel easily and could benefit your prospective clients, whom you may have never met. They can be passed around to eventually land in the hands of an interested buyer.
Learn to fuse offline and online marketing tools together to craft a powerful strategy that keeps your clients interested.
Sell Experiences & Establish Trust For Your Brand
The real estate marketing world isn’t just about selling properties, but also about selling a whole experience.
People care about the amenities of a property, but far more about what a new house can do for them and their families. A study by PWC found that customers are ready to pay up to 16% more if they can enjoy a better experience. If you instill trust in your buyers, then they are more likely to work with you until you find them their perfect home. They will also keep you in mind for the future and recommend you to the people they care about as well.
That being said, make sure to tailor your brand message and efforts to each specific client. Are they a new homebuyer, a young couple, a family of five, or a bachelor? These clues will give you the insight you need to navigate their time and yours. Then you can focus on finding properties and crafting homebuyer journeys that better align with their lifestyle and overall needs.
Also, keep in mind that If you are not competitive and willing to cater to their specific needs, your properties will stay on the market longer than they should. Needless to say, stay up-to-date with your realtor marketing and always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
Tie Your Marketing Plan With An Insurance Bow
As a real estate agent or company, you are responsible for disclosure of defects, negligence, privacy issues with personal data. However, even when you’ve checked every box on your list, the unthinkable can happen. Take a preventative approach and get secured with trustworthy business insurance. Hackers are no longer mythical and misinterpretations happen daily. Don’t let the drama of setbacks stop you from being able to scale your real estate business to great heights.
Forget about being inundated by more papers and legwork from your insurance company when something goes wrong, and instead, you can feel secure and assisted by Next Insurance. Next Insurance makes it a point to cover you the way you need. Everything you need to do is online and easily adaptable as you go. Plus, they even offer you real estate agent insurance plans at an affordable price so you can spend more time and funds on aspects of your job that promote growth.
The best way to project success is to plan for all probabilities. Get a quick, affordable, and easy quote online today at Next Insurance and let them work for you.
More Customers Coming Right Up
Fine-tuning your right real estate marketing tools leads to gaining new clients. So, if you haven't set up a system already, you should start with a vision for your real estate marketing plan, which includes traditional and digital tools for marketing, as well as custom-fit insurance to attract more customers.
Taking hold of your real estate marketing ideas doesn't have to be stressful, and if you follow these tips, you are sure to get in front of customers and sell, sell, sell!