Short Term Medical Insurance
Simple Term Health Insurance
Plan provides insurance coverage in a different way. Short Term Health helps to protect you from the medical bills that can result from newly unexpected Injuries and Sickness.
- Plans available up to 3 months
- Coverage as soon as the day after you apply
- Flexibility to choose your own Physician and hospital
- One common family Deductible per Policy Period
- Coverage for newly unexpected Sickness, Injury or Accidents
Smart Term Health Insurance
The Smart Short Term Health plan provides insurance coverage in a different way. Short Term Health helps to protect you from the medical bills that can result from newly unexpected Injuries and Sickness.
- 30 – 90 day plans that provide $1 million in protection from new injuries and new illnesses
- Ideal if you are between jobs waiting for new employer benefits, a seasonal employee, or a new graduate searching for employment with benefits
- Nationwide network, giving you the freedom to choose your own doctors
- Deductibles from $250 – $10,000 to customize the perfect plan for you
- $50 doctor office visit copay
- $50 copay for one basic routine annual exam (not sure if this is one point we want to advertise, but it is on the selling sheet we use)*Benefits vary by state. Refer to your coverage document for specific terms and conditions.
Supplemental Insurance Plans
GAP Assurance Plan
According to the center for disease control, 31 million people are unintentionally injured every year in the US. Most people are concerned about what would happen to themselves and their families if an accident ever happened, but they are unprepared for the financial burden when it occurs.
- Access to benefits to help provide peace of mind throughout a covered accident, critical illness and recovery
- Benefits can be used to pay for emergency treatment, treatment-related transportation, and lodging
- GAP Assurance provides cash benefit to offset your out-of-pocket costs for eligible expenses
- Covers up to the benefit max for accidents and serious illnesses that can help pay a medical plan’s high deductibles, coinsurance, copays, & other out-of-pocket costs
- Payments go right to you. Use the money for whatever you need, like mortgage payments, credit card payments, car payments, day care, or business costs
Core Health Insurance
Core Health Insurance provides Guaranteed Acceptance coverage for your basic medical needs, helping to provide a medical option for people who do not have the luxury of being covered by a comprehensive health insurance plan. Plans include benefits for:
- Doctor Office Visit benefits (adult and child)
- Wellness Visit benefits (adult and child)
- Hospital and ICU benefits
- Emergency benefits
- Surgery and anesthesia benefits
- Accident medical expenses and more
- Single or Family coverage
- Freedom to choose any provider (Doctor, Hospital)
Core Dental Insurance
- Provides coverage for preventive, basic, and major dental expenses with the dentist of your choice. Also, most plans include additional benefits like vision, hearing, orthodontia, teeth whitening, Dental Rewards®, and more.
- Preventive Dental Benefits: Routine exams, bitewings, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and more.
- Basic Dental Benefits: Full mouth X-rays, amalgam restoration (silver fillings), simple extractions and more.
- Major Dental Benefits (on Silver, Gold, Platinum Plans): Onlays, maxillary partial denture – resin base, denture repair, surgical removal of teeth, deep sedation/general anesthesia, endodontics – root canal, periodontal scaling and root planing, crown and crown repairs, pontics – porcelain fused to noble metal, and more.
- Orthodontia Benefits (on Silver, Gold, Platinum Plans): A benefit available to dependent children of the plan.
EyeMed Individual Vision Insurance
EyeMed is the leader when it comes to vision insurance. Find out what great benefits await!
- EyeMed Advantage Network is made up of over 44,000 independent and retail in-network provider access points including 1000’s of national retail providers like LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical.
- Benefits for your annual eye exam, frames, lenses or contact lenses
- Discounts available for additional complete pairs of prescription glasses
- 5% discount for annual payments (in most States)